Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random, Hurried Thoughts

There are different times in my life that have thought were so hard for one reason or another.  In this time, when I decided to blog, finally, it happens to be the time when we are taking a little break from cable and internet in my house.  So, even though I keep thinking about blog topics, I have no wifi.  Now, this is not one of the hardest times in my life.  lol  That's easy to figure out.  But for many different reasons it has been difficult.  But here's the deal...  I think back to times when things were super hard and they are some of the most precious times in my life.  With the Lord, with Joe, with our kids.  Sleepless nights, make you cuddle your newborn more.  Having 4 miscarriages led to sweet dependence on the Lord and faithful, earnest prayer with my husband.  Having no internet or cable has led to quite times sitting at Starbucks, doing my Bible study and getting my computer work done.  It's all cozy and raining out and all my men were sleeping when I left.  (I'm sure they are awake now.:)
There is so much I want to share about 1 Samuel.  About how godly parents don't always have godly kids, About how when God calls people to be concecrated to Himself, the requirements of holiness are high!  But I spent too much time studying and now have to rush off to pick up the fam for night church. 
I just didnt want to say I was going to blog and then ignore my blog for a year again. lol  Thanks for reading.  I hope to encourage you in the future through what God is teaching me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment