Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Place to Share

I have been thinking about this for quite some time.  Sharing more on my blog that is.  It's so easy to do a quick status update on facebook about how I feel, or what I'm learning.  But I have barely done that latley.  My heart is discouraged and I can hear it... I can hear my mom's voice in my head saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  All to say, I don't want the overall tone of my heart to be quick complaints, or vauge thoughts on what I'm learning that no one will understand.  However, God has brought me low in this time.  He has humbled me again as I see my sin and weakness.  And as disheartened as I've been, I AM so thankful!  I am thankful for the reminder that God is the one who makes us poor in spirit and who humbles me for His own glory. (1 Samuel 2:7, Mathew 5:3)  And I do want to give Him glory!  But ONLY because He has graciously turned my heat towards Him.  Otherwise, I couldn't even do that.
So here is what you need to know...
I am honest.
I am learning.
I have much, much more to learn.
And I would like a place to share my heart.  So here goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment